I posted this pic on Facebook last night with the caption:
Who knew my pic would cause such a stir with the work fam. Not in a bad way but we had quite the comment thread going on about presents, my tree and all the jokes that come from our group. Since yesterday was the last day of work before our holiday break, I brought my work gifts in for the work fam. The girls got "McGyver kits" (mini manicure sets) and body butter, the boys got chocolate "coal" and lottery tickets and JP got "moose munch" and lottery tickets and I made a tray of chocolate chip cookie bars with chocolate ganache for our group. It was just a small way of saying thanks for making the last 9 months of this year 10,000% better than the first 2.5 months.
Today after my Saturday morning workout, I tackled cleaning up my entire place and getting it ready for Mom and Michael's visit on Christmas Eve and finished buying the last of the ingredients I needed for our dinner on Monday night. Besides actually cooking everything, I think I'm set for Christmas Eve. I'm just hoping my dinner turns out better than these did....
![]() |
| Cookie Fail!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment