From single gal to married life. I'm a mom, huge sports fan and Accountant. Things sure have changed over the years and you never know what's in store. That's why this is Lindsay's Random Thoughts. Welcome to my world!
Sunday, October 03, 2010
The Time Has Come!
Season 3 of The Next Iron Chef starts tonight and we're pumped!!
Broccoli and I can't wait to see what's in store for these 10 contestants and we're excited to find out who joins the likes of Season 1 winner Chef Michael Symon and Season 2 winner Chef Jose Garces along with Iron Chefs Morimoto, Flay and Cat Cora.
I've read the chef bios and seen some of the previews and haven't determined a favorite as of yet. I'm sure that will come shortly. Usually within an episode or two I've picked my winner and root for them throughout the competition...we'll just have to see who reigns supreme (in my eyes).
In the words of the Chairman of Iron Chef America,
"So now America, with an open heart and an empty stomach, I say unto you in the words of my uncle, Allez cuisine!'"
Let the battle begin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment