Total Team Effort Yields Rams' Second Straight Win
It’s called a winning streak and don’t look now but the St. Louis Rams are officially in the midst of one.With an emphatic 20-3 win on Sunday at the Edward Jones Dome, the Rams claimed a victory for the second week in a row. And they did it in total team fashion much like they did last week against Washington.
The win was even bigger for me as me and my long-time friend from Seattle have been ribbing each other for the past two weeks. He's been to town for previous showdowns between the Rams and Seahawks and couldn't make it in for this one, but I was sure to provide text updates of the score throughout the game. His response at half-time, "we're a 2nd half team." Yeah, don't think so bud. It was with great pleasure that I sent him the final score Rams 20 - SuckyHawks 3.
Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get me back with future sporting events.

No comments:
Post a Comment