Around 9 pm last night, it started raining and it stormed through the night. It's not too often that we get an all night storm with thunder and lightning but when we do, most people in St. Louis freak out about it. So when I headed for the gym around 6:30 this morning, I figured I'd be the only insane chick in there. Would you believe there were 20 or so people in there that early?!? Usually on weekend mornings, you're lucky enough to see maybe 5 of the "regulars" working out that early, myself included.
I guess I'm not the only one who had enough of the storms and tried to put their early morning to good use...
*By the way, did you catch the title of this post? It's a classic Keith Urban song. And no, I'm not planning on hiding under the covers all afternoon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment