Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wonder Woman

An amazingly busy night but I feel on top of the world right now.  It's crazy how some nights I can get so much done when I put my mind to it and other nights I feel like a blob.  After work, I ...
-- hit the gym for an 65 minutes on the elliptical (burned 933 calories!  woo hoo!!)
-- made a fabulous lunch for my weekly lunch date (yummy chicken burritos)
-- baked brownies with chocolate ganache for a birthday at work
-- did a 20 minute core workout at home
-- watched the season finale of Hell's Kitchen
-- gave myself a manicure and pedicure and repainted my nails

and now, I'm catching up with all of the latest news on the web while trying to decide what kind of food experiment I'm going to try to create this weekend.  (I'm thinking kabobs, but that could change before the weekend gets here!)

Work wasn't too bad today either.  It was busy, but the day flew by and I feel like I got a lot accomplished.
I love days like today...

No comments: