After watching the season finale of the Next Food Network Star with me last Sunday and feeling inspired, I was treated to a fabulous dinner tonight....
Broccoli grilled these yummy shrimp and served them over roasted tomatoes and green beans and in that cute little bread bowl is a homemade cheddar cheese dip. He even whipped up a delicious dessert of homemade strawberry turnovers! (Sorry, no pic of dessert, I gobbled it up before I got a picture!)
It was an amazing meal and an overall awesome date night. Gotta love a man that knows his way around a kitchen!! I'm heading to bed happy and with a full tummy and it doesn't get much better than that!
2 comments:
nummy num.
My thoughts exactly Joel!
Now I have the task of being equally impressive with the next dinner I create.
It's almost like our own food competition here. Look for episodes from my kitchen on Food Network in the future. :)
Post a Comment