From single gal to married life. I'm a mom, huge sports fan and Accountant. Things sure have changed over the years and you never know what's in store. That's why this is Lindsay's Random Thoughts. Welcome to my world!
Friday, March 05, 2010
This sums it up
New episode of The Office
+
Season Finale of The Real Housewives of Orange County
Ha! Yeah Joel, I heard that a few times when went into work and was giddy about both shows. Everyone looked at me like I had 12 heads when I told them how excited I was about The Housewives of OC finale.
2 comments:
The Office, yes. Other show, no.
Ha! Yeah Joel, I heard that a few times when went into work and was giddy about both shows. Everyone looked at me like I had 12 heads when I told them how excited I was about The Housewives of OC finale.
Post a Comment