...and with that being said, I can also attest that I have the best friends in the world! Thanks to all of you that sent me messages, called me, took me to lunch, took me out to happy hour and karaoke and made my day the all around best birthday yet! I appreciate every single nice gesture I received today.
I will detail the birthday extravaganza later, but for now, I'm heading to bed. Good night all!
3 comments:
And I haven't even gotten to take you out or give you your present yet!
-Ry Ry Chikky Pie
I know, but you were the very first to wish me a Happy Birthday and that meant so much to me! Even if I was scared sh*tless to hear "Wanted Dead or Alive" on my cell phone at 12:!0 in the morning. LOL
Love ya Bro!!
I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch out with me! I've done nothing exciting since or I would have called. In the mean time, I think your bloggy is due for an update!
-S
Post a Comment