Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 is off to a crazy start!!

I spent the first week of the new year feeling rundown and utterly exhausted and I really couldn't explain why. So after 4 days of not being myself, I finally decided to visit a Walgreens Clinic and see what was wrong. Turns out there was a reason for feeling that way...I had strep throat. First time that I can remember getting strep as an adult, but I guess it can happen. This weekend, I started to feel like myself again which was good news, especially since the next few weeks at work are going to be unbelievably busy with getting 1099s completed and out the door, financials finished for 2008 and just trying to stay on top of my normal work load.

In the meantime, I'm also trying to figure out what I want to do for my birthday this year (18 days and counting!) and I'm ironing out a few thoughts in my head in regards to that. 26 really is not that big of a deal, but I want to definitely do something fun and out of the ordinary for the "normally reserved and overly responsible" Lindsay. ;) A few thoughts came to mind, but I haven't firmly planned anything yet. We will just have to see what I come up with....

Right now though, I'm going to go relax and enjoy the last few hours of my weekend before the work week starts all over. I'll check in again soon! Have a great week!!

No comments: