Monday, January 20, 2014

1 year and counting

Saturday night D and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary with tickets to the Blues game.  (Technically, our anniversary was a few weeks ago, but the Blues didn't coordinate their home schedule with us.)  These were not just any tickets though, these were "All You Can Eat, Drink and Be Merry Down By The Glass" tickets.  We were 4 rows off of the ice and got to see two powerhouse teams duke it out.  Unfortunately the game didn't end in our favor but it was an exciting one against the Ducks and D was deck
ed out in his brand new Blues jersey his mom gave him for Christmas.



Celebrating a goal
Kid Ells
St. Louis' own Patrick Maroon
Tonight we're at home, watching the Blues smash the Red Wings at Joe Louis.  And while I love D and would do just about anything for him, nothing makes me happier than seeing my Blues win against those guys...even when my dear is dressed up, celebrating his team....

Yes, he actually Snap Chatted this to my fam!  :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ask him how his stupid team did tonight. ;)

Congrats, you two.

Lindsay said...

Oh Joel, you know me, I would never make fun of his team....oh wait, yeah I did. Every goal, I made sure to tell him how much better my Blues are than those pesky Wings. He loves me much more for this now too.

And thanks, even after all of that he kept me around. :)