If I make it out of here tomorrow afternoon, I will be home celebrating my 31st birthday with D and my brother, if not, I will be spending an additional night in New Orleans, stranded by ice, sleet and snow.
I'm extremely frustraded and ready to rent a car and take matters into my own hand. Unfortunately I have been instructed to stay put by my boss in St. Louis, who is equally as frustrated by the CFO who planned this trip and has been careless about the whole thing from the get-go.
Fortunately, I am not stuck at the airport but at our hotel. Unfortunately, I'm not at home and not with the people I want to be with right now. Equally sucky is the fact that I don't have my laptop nor any of my work and month-end will be here before you know it. Not really wanting to work the weekend to get closed on Monday.....
Two of our planned flights have already been cancelled, I'm holding my breath I get to be with two of the most important fellas in my life tomorrow night after 3 stressful days of travel.
Trust me, I will not be traveling for work again anytime soon...if ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment