This Friday night as soon as the work day ends, we start the
2nd of our weekend trips. This time
we’re headed 4 hours north to the Chicago suburbs and for an exciting weekend
of college football. D’s alma mater,
Michigan State is taking on Northwestern at 11 am Saturday and the two of us, along with
D’s aunt, uncle and cousins have tickets to the game. It’s my first college football experience and
I’ve got my MSU green and white ready to go, along with all of my thermal wear too. The high Saturday is supposed to be a sunny
25. Wowza! When D’s uncle asked if we wanted to tailgate
before the game or go to breakfast and while tailgating sounded like a lot of
fun, it was a no brainer for me….keep me warm for as long as possible and I wasn't the only one thinking that, so breakfast it is! D may have been the only one really wanting to tailgate. Of course, he is from Michigan after all, cold means nothing to him. :)
This is potentially a big game for the Spartans as they hope to make it to the Big 10 Championship game in December so I'm extremely excited to go and experience the college football vibe, plus it's always fun to spend time with D's family. And, you can bet I'll be rooting for Sparty no matter how many layers I have to wear to be comfortably warm at the game.
1 comment:
what about vegas, do u ever get out this way? a lot of my blog readers look me up everytime they come.
Post a Comment