Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sixteen years ago...

Sixteen years ago the most precious little girl came into the world and since that first day she's been the apple not only of my eye but our entire family.  She was the first and only cousin I had on my Dad's side (until my Aunt remarried a few years ago) and while we're nearly 14 years apart in age, she has always been like my little sister.
For the first 6 years of her life, I took non-stop pictures with my 35 mm camera, capturing as many of her milestones as I could.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten those pics converted to digital yet, but I still decided to do a photo dump of some of the pictures I've taken since then.

Happy Birthday to my favorite girlie Nicole!!

Sixteen years ago we were on pins and needles waiting for your entrance into the world and now we're watching you grow into a mature, confident, smart young lady.





















No comments: