This morning as I was walking into work I realized I've become one of those downtown employees:
- I wear heels and business clothes nearly every single day and on casual day I still usually wear some sort of heel.
- I park in a public garage a block or so away from the office and then walk to our building and through the huge lobby to my set of elevators.
- Many days we leave at lunch whether its walk to one of the many restaurants or Culinaria (the downtown grocery store) or just to walk to the Arch for exercise.
- And while it's not been 4 full months yet, I carry a bag with me every single day into the office. In that bag, I always carry an umbrella, a pair of flip flops with me and most days I have my tennis shoes and socks.
Today it became obvious to me -- I've morphed into the typical downtown worker, always on foot and armed with the necessities.
(Go ahead...make fun of me rocking my Reeboks and a classic pencil skirt!)
1 comment:
Better you than me.
Post a Comment