Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another Sunday, another great Cardinals win!

Great sports weekend here in the STL!  Blues and Cardinals won on Saturday in grand fashion and the Cards finished off the Cubbies series today with a huge win 10-3.  (My man Yadi hit a 3 run homer!  Yeah!!)
Here are a few pics from my seats....nothing special, but it was cool sitting in the luxury suite hanging with JP and his wife, B.Dill and a few others from our company and the industry.

Getting the field ready for action

Westbrook and Molina walking in to the dugout after warm-ups

Yadi up to bat -- right before the HR

Seriously...how can you get tired of looking at this awesome skyline?!?
Such a fun day and a great game and I'm so lucky I was invited!

As you can tell, I've started nicknames for my new group of friends/co-workers.  They've given me a nickname as well....Rick James.  Yep, as in "Super Freak" Rick James.  It's funny how it all came about and I giggle every time I hear it.  I actually may bust out into the song one day too, it's just that funny to me.  And no, I'm not nicknamed that because I look like him.  LOL

No comments: