And because I'm sure you were worried after last night's random post, here's my latest tweet --
Bought my Halloween costume! I'm heading back into the 1920s for this Saturday's parties. Can u guess what costume I picked out?!?
Whew, I knew you were on pins and needles waiting to see if I would get my costume before Saturday. No need to think about that anymore. Now you can focus on what I'm going to be.
Oh yeah and now, I'm going to 2 parties that night. At least my costume will be put to good use. :)
2 comments:
Hey, want to go out hiking or something tonight...something outdoors. Nothing good on TV tonight, you know. ;)
Good luck.
ptHa! Yeah, I'm going to be glued to a tv somewhere tonight Joel. Of course, I said that last night too and I got so frustrated after the top of the 7th, I went to bed. I was pleasantly surprised this morning!
Go Cards!
Post a Comment