From the very beginning, Coco couldn't believe that a Party Bus was pulling down her street when we picked her up for her afternoon and night of fun and she was completely surprised by all of our birthday antics. As you can tell, I was also relieved and excited when we picked her up!
Overall, such a great time and so many awesome memories for all of us!
Sunday was a little rough though and while the Super Bowl party was fun, I wouldn't have minded staying home and watching the game in my jammies on the couch. And after the week I experienced at work, those few hours of down time were greatly needed.
In spite of all of the craziness, I did throw an office party on Thursday to celebrate Coco's 50th birthday. I couldn't let the actual day go uncelebrated and since we're co-workers as well as really good friends, I felt it necessary to decorate her desk and bring in snacks as well as make a homemade gooey butter cake (her favorite!). I didn't make just any gooey butter cake though, I pulled out all of the stops and went with the Queen of Butter's recipe.
| Delish!!! |
We joke that I should open a snack cart and run that from my desk too, especially since I wear so many hats there as it is. Somehow, I'm thinking my bosses might not like that idea....just a hunch though.

2 comments:
Who won the Super Bowl?
Oh sorry, Packers won - 31 to 25! A good game, even if I didn't win any money off of it. :)
Post a Comment