Tuesday, February 01, 2011

A birthday summary


Birthdays don't get much better than this one!  I had a great time celebrating with everyone and I'm so glad I agreed to all of the plans.
Here are a few pics from Friday night, aka Birthday Extravaganza Day 2:

Posing in the rock garden -- I was dared to do this by the girls! 
I think they just wanted me to show of my sexy shoes!!
One of my presents  -- LUSH: "Liquored Up Sister Hood"
I also got the new Paula Deen cookbook, cute measuring spoons,
a yummy candle, lottery tickets & a Victoria Secret swimsuit.
Success!  I caught a flying shrimp!!
I owned this shot!  And I impressed the tables sitting around us too!!

Dinner with my family on Saturday was also quite memorable albeit a little more low-key than the night out with the girls on Friday, but still so much fun!

And, I topped off my weekend with a date night on Sunday night.  Since the rest of the weekend was pretty busy, Broccoli and I decided on a low-key night in.  I think it's exactly what we needed and we were able to catch up with some must-see tv.

I wasn't sure what to expect turning 28, but I must say, it's been fairly good so far...let's keep it coming!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did I forget to wish you a happy birthday? I think I did...so...Happy Birthday!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Joel!!