Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A happy girl

It's been a LONG week and it's only Wednesday but nothing makes a week seem more bearable than when you get a gift.  The item today that totally made my day -- my new Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Pasta Roller and Cutter.

Yeah baby!!

It was delivered to work this afternoon and I was so giddy to finally have it that it made me dance around the office.  (Sometimes it's the little things!)

So, guess what I'm doing this weekend?!?!

Oh and somehow in all of the excitement, I promised an handful of my co-workers homemade pasta next week so I better get good at pasta making really fast!

3 comments:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

How about inviting me over for dinner?

Unknown said...

Is Wesley a friend of yours, Linds? His blog is awesome.

Lindsay said...

Wesley, if I get good enough, who knows I may open up a little pasta place in town. I'll keep you posted! :)

Joel, no, I don't know Wesley, he's someone else who happened to find me out in blogworld.