Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My personality...

So I decided to take an online personality test, just to see if it could figure me out and believe it or not, it was right on.

Your personality type:

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Business executives, administrators and managers, accountants, police, detectives, judges, lawyers, medical doctors, dentists, computer programmers, systems analysts, computer specialists, auditors, electricians, math teachers, mechanical engineers, steelworkers, technicians.

Try it out for yourself and see if you get accurate results: www.41q.com.

Everything else is going fairly well. I've stayed busy as usual the last few weeks with work and all of the other things going on and I've tried to find a bit of time to just sit back and enjoy my life. Hope you're all doing fantastic and I'll put together another update soon.

P.S. Please keep S in your thoughts and prayers. She's taken a turn for the worst while trying to battle breast cancer and has been in the hospital for almost a week. She's a fighter though and we're all hoping for the best. Without sounding like I'm on a soapbox, please remember how important donating to breast cancer research is. Any little thing you can do helps all of the women fighting and surviving this battle. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your personality type:

Practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. 'Good citizens' who value security and peaceful living.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Military, business administrators, managers, police/detective work, judges, financial officers, teachers, sales representatives, government workers, insurance agents, underwriters, nursing administrators, trade and technical teachers.

Hmmm...

-Bro

Lindsay said...

"Practical, traditional and organized."
- Not really, unless messy is a state of organization.

"Likely to be athletic."
- HA!!

"Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application."
- Sure, I can agree with that.

"Have clear visions of the way things should be."
- Only if your visions are the way things should be.

"Loyal and hardworking."
- Definitely!!

"Like to be in charge."
- Ryan is the boss for sure.

"Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities."
- You're the best! You even put together spreadsheets when necessary!

"Good citizens who value security and peaceful living."
- Peaceful living? What's that? You're the life of the party!

As for the careers...hmmm....business administrator, manager or sales rep, yes. The rest of the careers, I'm not so sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lindsay!! You just don't understand my method of organization.

I have all of my video games alphabetically cataloged. I have an alphabetical list of my cds. My DVD shelf is organized into sections. All my cds have a place that they belong in the case. I even alphabetized all of my music and tv interests on facebook!! My room may not be clean, but I'm very organized!

And I'm totally an athlete. bocce ball and bowling count, right? =P

-Bro <3

Lindsay said...

Alright. I'll concede, you do have some organization, even if your room is a mess. Actually I think you might be much better than I am cause I'm not nearly that organized when it comes to music, video games or DVDs.

Bocce ball and bowling...I consider those more recreational activities than sports. You're a pro at having fun though!!