Monday was Halloween and while we didn't have near the number of trick-or-treaters as last year, we did have a bunch. Kinny loved Halloween, well, except the costume part. Yes, we dressed up our sweet girl again this year but it was only to snap a pic for Instagram and Facebook and then we let her take it off.
She loved seeing all of the kids come to the door and waited patiently for more to ring our doorbell when there was a lull. In fact, the past couple nights she's still been waiting by the door for more trick-or-treaters and we've had to tell her she has to wait 365 days for Halloween.
Here's a few pics of our Halloween...
 |
| Mom, not the costume again! |
 |
| Where are the kids?!? |
 |
| These aren't for me, but I'll check them out anyway. |
 |
| I'm ready to pass out candy! |
 |
| Dad, the trick-or-treaters need to hurry here! |
 |
| I'm done with Halloween, I'm going to chew my treat/ |
This afternoon we're headed back to the surgeon for a post-surgery follow up appointment. Kinny has been a champ after her surgery and is getting around great and really is back to her old self. I'm hoping to learn more from the doctor based upon the results of the biopsy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment