Tuesday, December 02, 2014

The best part of my workday

I have had a crappy, crappy last 2.5 days dealing with month-end close and just general work nonsense; so this afternoon when I happened to catch this on my Facebook feed, it's the only thing that saved my day at work:

Look at his NEW JERSEY. ‪#‎Brodeur‬ (via Blues)


Yes, I realize that he's a bit past his prime days in New Jersey but who wouldn't love to see one of the greatest goalies ever in a Blues jersey?!?  I'm super excited and will be cheering him on throughout the rest of the season.
I even told D tonight that I'd love one of those "t-shirt jerseys" that everyone sports, with his name on it.  D got one with Ryan Miller's name and number last year and now Nicole and Em make fun of him for wearing it. 
At least Brodeur will be around a bit longer.  :)

No comments: