With work being insane the last few months and really, me just trying to enjoy a bit of sanity both in the evenings and on the weekends, D and I have been spending a few nights in the week in the kitchen.
As with any couple, we have talked about our future, hopes and dreams. I told him about my dream to someday own a cafe and all of the prior research and planning I did a few years ago. As I shed some light on my grand plans, I also told him about all the pictures I used to take of all of my culinary creations, either for my own recipe collections or to post on here. He was fully on board with taking pics of anything that was really delicious or something different we've cooked up.
Since I haven't posted many pics of what I've been cooking lately, I thought I'd share some of our meals.
 |
| Sunday Morning Breakfast - Belgian Waffles & Raspberries |
 |
| Buffalo Chicken & Chicken Bacon Ranch Tostadas |
 |
| Hawaiian Pork Loin |
 |
| Tres de Mayo Nachos |
 |
| Queso Taco Bake |
 |
| Buffalo Chicken Burgers |
Lately we've used a lot of green onions, mostly because D is obsessed with them and has requested them on nearly everything I've made. And we've been eating a lot of buffalo chicken and Mexican dishes; I think we just have gotten into the phase of buying an ingredient and making sure we use it up or we're craving it again after just having something similar.
Who knows if we'll ever own a cafe one day but it definitely has been fun testing out new recipes and spending some time in the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment