By the time you all read this, we'll be on our way to Mexico. (Fingers crossed the forecast was wrong and it's actually warm and sunny instead of cool and rainy as predicted!)
No, we're not headed to one of the beautiful Mexican coast lines for a vacay, but instead we're going to Mexico City for a wedding. One of D's former roommates is getting married and we've decided to make the trip this Memorial Day weekend.
Growing up we took family vacations to both Cancun and Puerto Vallarta and I loved the Mexican culture. I'm not sure what to expect going to the Federal District but I am excited for this adventure. I'm sure I'll have a photo dump for you once we get home, get back to the real work and get through month-end close. Right now I'm just hoping I remember even a teeny bit of my 4.5 years of junior high and high school Spanish....with being out of high school 13 years I'm sure my memory is lacking a bit.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment