![]() |
| Source |
It’s a sports-filled weekend around these parts….this afternoon I was lucky enough to score a ticket to Game 2 of the NLDS series
here in the Lou. Our boss emailed us all yesterday afternoon and told us she got tickets for our group to attend the game. It’s my first playoff
game ever and along with getting to leave work a little before noon, I get to spend the
afternoon with the work fam at the game.
D and I were lucky enough to score last minute tickets to the game last
Saturday and have had baseball fever for the playoffs. He may be rooting a bit more for the Detroit Tigers but until we get to the World Series, I'm alright with that. :)
Since Dad is gone on his honeymoon, he gave D and I his
tickets to Saturday nights’ Blues game.
This year our family has a ticket package that includes 4 seats to
selected games so we decided it would be fun to take my Aunt and Uncle with
us. Once they get all my cousins settled
with 2 homecoming dances, they get to have an adult night at the hockey game
with the two of us.
Sunday is our company day at the Rams game and while the
Rams really haven’t played up to par so far this season, I’m still excited to
get to go the afternoon at the game.
Last year was a blast and I wouldn’t expect any less this game.
If that wasn’t enough
to fill a weekend, we also have a birthday party for one of my former
co-workers (my poker buddy MO) and D’s Friday night hockey game. It’s another busy weekend here. I’m not sure why I thought things would slow
down with the start of fall because we’ve been on the go once again! Let’s go Cards, Blues and Rams!!

No comments:
Post a Comment