Queue Tim Allen and his soothing voice and picture me heading up to "Pure Michigan" for a wedding this weekend. D left Wednesday after work taking my dress, shoes and everything else I'd need for the weekend and I'm boarding a plane to Chicago this afternoon to meet up with Uncle Paul, Aunt Judy and Amanda and finish the last 4 hours of the trip We're hoping to be there by midnight. Then its a whirlwind Saturday down in Battle Creek for the wedding, reception and a night of fun with the whole family.
It's the first real day off for me since we went to Michigan at Memorial Day and that day off was also spent traveling.
The good thing about tomorrow is that I don't have to be to the airport until late afternoon so I can actually have a productive day off at home first. My plan for the first half of the day....get a great workout in and then declutter, declutter, declutter. Moving day is officially set as August 17th, I have 1 month to go through everything and figure out what I'm keeping and taking with me; what I'm going to store for awhile and what I'm getting rid of. The goal is to actually get rid of more of my stuff than anything else. We'll see how well that goes....
By the way, random tidbit of info....D actually shushes me and turns up the volume on the tv or radio any time a Pure Michigan commercial airs....so silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment