From single gal to married life. I'm a mom, huge sports fan and Accountant. Things sure have changed over the years and you never know what's in store. That's why this is Lindsay's Random Thoughts. Welcome to my world!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Wednesday Night Watch Party
Tonight's one of the nights Red Wings fan and I have been looking forward to for a few weeks. In fact, we both put calendar events in our phones to make sure we didn't miss it and Sunday we decided why not have a watch party together for the Season 3 premiere of Duck Dynasty. You won't find cooked squirrel or duck at our party but I am making dinner (perhaps even Louisiana themed!).
As far as the rest of the night is concerned, well I guess you can say we'll...
Gotta love the Robertson clan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment