![]() |
| Source |
From single gal to married life. I'm a mom, huge sports fan and Accountant. Things sure have changed over the years and you never know what's in store. That's why this is Lindsay's Random Thoughts. Welcome to my world!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Next Cooking Mission
Saturday afternoon my Bro and I held another edition of Sibling Saturday. He has been anxiously trying to get me to visit this new restaurant that has amazing wood-fired pizza, unbelievable home-made soup and desserts to nearly die for. So before we tackled the crowds to finish our Christmas shopping, we stopped into Peel.
We had a fab time catching up and the food was as delicious as Bro promised. He even treated me to lunch! (Thanks again Bro!!) Lunch did come with one stipulation -- learn how to make the Wild Mushroom Soup. And so my challenge begins! Thank goodness I have some extra days off during the holidays because now that I've experienced Peel, I believe I'm on the clock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had wood-fired pizza down in Dallas last year...pretty good though anything cooked over wood is good.
Oh I know! If I could only get an 800 degree oven in my kitchen, I'd be set.
You could try it...just call 911 first though.
Post a Comment