Today I spent my day looking for a bridesmaid dress for Shell's state-side wedding on December 10th. I wasn't the only one looking for a dress, actually all 3 of us bridesmaid had the day free and we decided to head out together with Shell on an adventure to find something in the same color but something that flattered our different body types. After multiple stops and a cake testing (yum!), we settled on this....(the lighting isn't the greatest but we're in marine, otherwise known as navy)
I have one month find shoes and get it hemmed to the proper length. Besides that, I'm not sure what I need to do. This is my first (and probably only) attempt at being a bridesmaid. I just hope I make a decent one.
In other news, I have worn myself out the last few days, I'm planning on taking this extra hour tonight and putting it to good use....sleep! Let's hope my body cooperates.

No comments:
Post a Comment