I can barely contain my excitement right now. This weekend the girls and I are headed down to Tunica for this tonight...
3 Doors Down are playing a show for their foundation and I bought tickets! It's a much needed girls' trip for all 4 of us and I am happy to help out one of my favorite bands as well.
Have I told you how much I love the Tunica/Memphis area? Oh yeah, probably only a dozen times already. I'm definitely looking forward to going back and by taking 3 of my favorite girls with me, we'll definitely be in for a grand time!
P.S. Have I also mentioned that my signature karaoke song is
When I'm Gone? Yep, I even have pics to prove it.
 |
| Getting ready for my debut -- Girls Trip 2009 |
 |
| 3 Doors Down karaoke SUPERSTAR!!!! |
|
(Sorry for the dark pic, I was solely focused on singing and turned camera duties over to one of the other girls. I look like a pro, don't I?)
No comments:
Post a Comment