Seems like forever since I've posted and the past few weeks have passed in a blur. If I'm not working at my full-time job, I'm working on my side projects or I'm at the gym. Sleeping appears to be non-existent. (And, not really by choice.)
In any case, that's not the reason why I'm posting and don't worry, I'll get through all of that.
But.....today is a BIG FUN day here! It's the first Sibling Saturday of 2011. Yes, I realize it is July and I seem like the biggest loser sister for not planning one of these sooner but both my bro and I have been busy and our schedules haven't worked out until now. There are no set plans for the day, just hanging out and doing whatever sounds good. Plus, I'm visiting him with gifts!!
I think I should be the best sister ever!!
3 comments:
I was there. It was great.
Yes it was! And we need to make sure we plan another one sooner rather than later Bro!!
I'm working on my list of dinners to make in your kitchen the next time too. :)
That's a cool concept.
Post a Comment