CONGRATULATIONS
Jamie McMurray
ON YOUR 2010 DAYTONA 500 WIN!
Jamie McMurray wins the 52nd running of the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway!
Big WOO HOOs coming from me! I was rooting for him all race long!! Good job Jamie!
3 comments:
It was a good race (minus the holes) and I was happy to see him win...as was he.
Yeah, that was crazy with the potholes. Someone will get a good lashing for that I'm sure, especially since it was at Daytona.
I have to laugh since I had a friend down in Daytona for the race and he didn't know who to root for, nor did he want to root for one of the big time fan favorites. Since we're from Missouri and so is McMurray, I told him go for him and low and behold, look who won. Of course, he usually groans at my favorite picks since they nearly never work out, but it was nice to throw a little "Ha, told ya so!" in there for good measure. (Don't worry, he does it to me all the time.) ;)
Strange that after that whole Speedweeks, the holes weren't evident until the 500.
I actually was rooting for McMurray like crazy when he won his first race in '02. He was driving my guy's (Sterling Marlin) car because he was hurt.
Post a Comment