Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A fun game and a weekend update

If you have a few spare minutes and you're looking for something fun and silly to do, then I have the solution for you:
Go to urbandictionary.com, type your first name in the search box and figure out the definition of you! Here's mine,
Lindsay --
1.) a girl who is hotter than the flames of hell
2.) the marvelous and mysterious temptress from the land of eternal joy
3.) a girl who is smarter than Albert Einstein but as gorgeous as Helen of Troy (you know, the one whose beauty started the epic war)
4.) this girl is in no way affiliated with Lindsay Lohan. Lohan simply stole this girl's name.

Hilarious!!! I'm definitely gonna pass this on!

As for the big birthday weekend, well to put it mildly, it was the best birthday anyone could ever ask for!!! I had so much fun and felt so relieved that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves! My Bro is quite possibly the greatest brother in the world too. He made me laugh and cry and most of all, realize that in spite of history, one night can make a difference and I had a fantastic night singing and dancing and just having fun! I'm extremely thankful that he made my night as special as he did. I will remember the sacrifices he made and will be eternally grateful to him! Thanks again Bro!

Earlier in the day, the girls and I got to experience our "cardio ballet" class as they referred to it and let me tell you, that was harder work than I expected. Even working out the 3 or 4 days a week that I do, I worked muscles that I don't usually think about and was able to learn a fun chair/lap dance routine. (Now, if I could only remember the whole thing! My new age is getting to my memory already! Ha!!) The instructor was great and she really made us feel like sexy, spunky chicks. I would totally love to take those classes on a regular basis!! Oh and if you're wondering, yes, I got to try out the pole too!

After class, Coco and Rosemary took me to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Lunch was great; however, if you know me, you also know that one of my pet peeves is having attention called to you when you are out on your birthday, meaning I absolutely hate when they bring the waiters over to sing. It's been a sticking point with me ever since I was little and they used to sing when we went to the Olive Garden or anywhere else for a birthday dinner. Well, Coco decided to tell the waitress that it was my birthday and what happens....they bring out a little ice cream sundae with a candle in it and sing to me. Ugh!! No matter how less shy I am now to when I was when I was younger, I still despise the singing thing....but I sat there and didn't crawl under the table and then ate the deliciousness they brought as my "reward" for not running away. :)

This week, it was back to the grindstone at work. Monday and Tuesday passed in a blur since it was the first two days of the month and their is so much to do to start the month off on the right foot and finally today, things started going a bit smoother. I'm hoping I get through the next 2 days at work with very few problems....we'll see what pops up tomorrow and then I'll figure out what's going on for the weekend.

Take it easy and enjoy your night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday sis!

And I am pretty great.

-Bro