Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

While I didn't spend the last night of 2009 exactly the way I wanted to, I did have a great time out with my friends. Thanks girls for keeping me company!

I learned a lot in one year's time. It was a rough year that tested my patience, my emotions, my strength and my faith but most of all I learned to be a better person through all of it. I learned that I'm not the only person in this world and while I'm no where close to perfect, I am trying to perfect the image I present to the world. I made changes in my life that may not have always been clear cut but as I move forward in my life, I am content with the direction I'm going. 2010 is another chance for me to define the path I'm taking.

I wish you all the best in 2010.

No comments: