Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hold'em Pro...

.....ok, maybe not a pro, but I did come in 2nd place last night playing with my friends from work and won $75! Not too shabby considering I haven't played any live action poker since the end of last year. I got started off kinda rocky losing half of my chip stack on the first hand but I calmed myself down and got back into the game and played a bit more conservatively the rest of the night. It definitely paid off and I'm pretty proud of myself! I'll be ready for my trip to Vegas in no time!!

After heading into the gym for a morning training session, I'm on my way out to my Dad's to chill with my awesome Bro and tonight we're going out to party with some of his friends. It should be a great weekend once again!

Hope you have an awesome weekend too!!!

No comments: