Thursday, April 09, 2009

Day off



I was given the day off from work today as part of winning a raffle at the company Christmas party and this is what I decided to do with my free time -- make a delicious birthday cake for my dear friend SM. I'm actually fairly happy with the way it turned out and I just hope it tastes as good as it looks. It's a triple chocolate fudge cake with strawberry icing and shaved milk chocolate. Hopefully everyone will like it!

Besides baking, I got my phone fixed and I can now send picture messages (yay!), repainted my nails, and just kinda took it easy, which has been a good thing since I went to the baseball game last night and didn't get to bed until fairly late. Tonight I have a training session at the gym and I'm just going to spend the rest of my time trying to gain back some of my sanity that I've lost in the past few weeks. It seems so weird to be home in the middle of the day and really I'm not sure what to do with myself. I never seem to find the time just to have "down" time and now that I do, I feel like I should be going 100 different directions.

Hope you all are having a terrific week! I'll catch up again soon!

No comments: