From single gal to married life. I'm a mom, huge sports fan and Accountant. Things sure have changed over the years and you never know what's in store. That's why this is Lindsay's Random Thoughts. Welcome to my world!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
One year ago....
One year ago today...M and I were in C-town after a crazy miscommunication when our billing department decided to fail to show up to work. We were going to C-town then we weren't then we go into our office and at 10 am the President of the company decides that we can't go 2 days without billing any revenue and our services were needed in the office down south. So we get down to C-town around 1:30 and work until 7 with our boss, trying to get some sort of billing out for the day. Not knowing that $65,000 was not a good amount to bill for the day and that half of our invoices were wrong...M and I were so proud of our work. In fact, after a quiet dinner with our boss we dropped him off at our hotel and then went and hit the town for a bit. Nevermind that we couldn't find any liquor at the truck stops and we had to call J who was on his way to Arkansas for Christmas and have him figure out our location in a town that was about 4 hours away from where he was at or the fact that Josh called me 5 times frustrated while trying to figure out what I wanted for Christmas while out shopping and I couldn't give him any kind of answer besides that he should drive 40 minutes to C-town and party with us in our hotel rooms once we found the drive-thru liquor store. It was fun times and as I think back now I wonder if I will ever have a memory from this year that sticks with me as much as this has. Last December was a month filled with many memorable moments....I hope as I finish out the next few weeks of 2006 there are more great times to come, however it will be hard to top the drive-thru liquor store in a place like C-town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'll set fire to your apartment. I guarantee that memory will stick with you.
Very funny...yes I'm sure that would stick with me too but for other reasons besides the fact that it was a milestone for me at work.
And why are you so grumpy? Be excited...you get to see me on Sunday.
I wasn't being grumpy. I was being Ryan.
Silly Lindsay, trying to derive emotions from text.
Oh yes...I forgot..that is just Ryan. You are the one that has no emotion - you're just thought provoking. Sorry to confuse the two. But still it would not be very nice to set fire to my apartment.
Ready for a GH2 battle? Game on little bro!!!
I didn't say anything about it being nice. I just said that the memory would stick with you.
=D
Post a Comment