After standing firm and telling quite a few of my friends that they would never catch me on myspace.....I got a myspace account. Who knew how much fun it would be to find people and see what kind of stuff they have been up to since high school or college, etc. Plus, I met new friends as well. I guess I'm hooked now...or at least until things start picking up so much that I can't even find the time check my email. (This is what it was like a few weeks ago.)
In any case, feel free to check it out: http://www.myspace.com/linzee0129 and if you have a myspace page add me.
So since things have settled a bit for me, I've decided to take the little bit of extra time I have and either go out and watch the Cardinals games or just dance the night away. It's been a lot of fun. Last Friday I went to Westport and watched the game at Pujols 5 and then went dancing at America's Pub. The group from work that I came with decided to make it an early night so I stayed at danced with a few guys who are the friends of some of my friends. Really sweet guys if I say so myself. They looked out after me most of the night and made sure that nothing happened. What made it even better though was that they could dance....and definitely the way to win my heart over is for a guy to know how to dance (well that, and being able to sing almost all of Baby Got Back by Sir-Mix-Alot...of which they could do that too!) So the boys got bonus points from me. I ended up leaving about 2 am and I was exhausted...although I definitely wanted to party still but I came home so I could get ready for my weekend.
Saturday and Sunday were jam-packed with a Blues game and Rams game and watching the Cardinals play and showing Tom around St. Louis again. Blues and Cardinals won on Saturday and then the Rams and Cardinals lost on Sunday, but it still was a good weekend for sports in St. Louis.
Tuesday, M and I headed up to Brewskeez to watch the Cardinals game and actually saw another win. It was a lot of fun even if it was just the two of us and the Cards won which made it even better. And finally, tonight...we're going to Parties at the Plaza and probably watching game 7 of the NLCS somewhere at 7 tonight. It's do or die for our boys tonight. I'm sure the bars at Westport will be packed...but it will definitely be fun.
Anyway, I'm off to work. The owner is in today so it should be quite the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment