St. Louis has finally done it....24 years after their last title we now have the right to say we're world champions! Good job boys!!!
My friends from work and I actually went out and watched the game at Pujols 5 at Westport and that place was crazy but so much fun! Besides being at the game, I don't think there was a better place to be last night. I couldn't pull another 2 am dancing spree this time so I left when the game was over. It was a great night in St. Louis that is for sure!
In other news, I met with my boss this week and had my annual review. It turned out to be an excellent review and both he and the President of the company gave me a lot of positive feedback on my past 15 months at the company. I ended up getting a raise and I definitely am pleased with it! Plus, my boss has even allowed me to decide where I want to go from here...pretty much I can name the duties I want to take on and drop and he's willing to work with me on all of it. When it comes to that, I definitely want to see and learn more of the Operations side of our firm and hopefully he will eventually let me go to Laredo and work on some accounting/billing/administrative issues with the terminal down there. I'm not holding my breath for that one right now though! For some reason, he and pretty much everyone else in management thinks I'm going to get myself in trouble down there....imagine that....me in trouble down in Laredo....I think not!!! ;)
Anyway, my weekend is just getting started and I'm off to have some fun. Not sure what I'm up to yet but I'm sure I will find something to keep me busy. I probably should take it easy this weekend for a change, but we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment