Ok, so before I go make my frozen margaritas for the happy hour before the Cardinals game tomorrow night, I have decided to fill out a survey and post it on here rather than email it out. This one is a little different than the ones that have seen in the past and I thought it would be a breeze to fill out, but it was a little harder than I imagined...only because I had a heck of a time thinking back to what I was up to 5 years ago. That seems like so long ago now, especially since so much has changed for me in that amount of time. Here are the results:
5 years ago...
How old were you?: 18
What school year were you in?: I was getting ready to start college
Where did you go to school?: I had just graduated from Hazelwood East and I was getting ready to start McKendree College
Where did you work?: Korte as a part-time accounting clerk
Where did you live?: Highland, IL
Where did you hang out?: mostly at home or at my high school friends' houses before we all went to college
How was your hair style?: shoulder length and light brown
Did you wear braces?: no, that was back in junior high
Did you wear glasses?: yes
Who was your best friend?: my cousin Mary and my mom
Who was your boyfriend?: I was single
Who was your celebrity crush?: Ricky Martin
Who was your regular person crush?: Greg...he was my conversational spanish partner senior year in high school
How many piercings did you have?: my ears double-pierced
How many tattoos did you have?: zero
What was your favorite band?: Journey
What was your worst fear?: not fitting in at college and not graduating within 4 years
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: no, smoking is not for me
Had you gotten drunk yet?: no, I didn't really drink then
Had you driven yet?: yes, I had been driving for two years
Had you had sex yet?: no, I had always planned to wait until marriage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HA HA HA!!! LETS SEE WHERE I AM NOW!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How old are you? 23
What school year are you in?: I am happy to say I'm finished!
Where do you go to school?: in the real world...that's a school within itself
Where do you work?: at a transportation company in St. Louis, MO...I'm the Accountant
Where do you live?: Hazelwood, MO
Where do you hang out?: Sybergs, Bottleneck Blues Bar, Trainwreck, M's house
How is your hair style?: long with blonde highlights
Do you wear glasses?: I wear my contact more, but yes.
Who is your best friend?: M and my mom
Who is your boyfriend?: Josh
Who is your celebrity crush?: Kenny Chesney
Who is your regular person crush?: J in Laredo...he's a great friend and I love his Arkansas accent.
How many tattoos do you have?: zero and it is staying that way
How many piercings do you have?: my ears are still double-pierced
What is your favorite band?: Shinedown
What is your biggest fear?: failing at life or my job & letting down my family and friends
Have you driven yet?: yes, for nearly 8 years
Have you smoked a cigarette yet?: no, and I'm not planning on ever smoking one
Have you gotten drunk yet?: throwing up drunk no, but I have been quite buzzed a few times
Have you had sex yet?: yes, my attitude on sex before marriage changed a little
So there we go. Now I'm off to make my margaritas. Four of us from work are going to the Cardinals game tomorrow night and we thought we'd throw a little tailgate party. It is going to be a blast and I'm sure I will have a few stories to post. The seats we have for the game are awesome too since they are company ones. Hopefully the Cards can pull off a win or I'll even settle for seeing Pujols hit a homer!
No comments:
Post a Comment