From single gal to married life. I'm a mom, huge sports fan and Accountant. Things sure have changed over the years and you never know what's in store. That's why this is Lindsay's Random Thoughts. Welcome to my world!
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Wow...I feel awesome!!!!!!!
Ok...this post might not make any sense, but right now I don't really care. I thought going out last week was the best time I've had in months...well it comes in second compared to tonight....which was so awesome that really words can't explain it. Like I said in a previous post, two of us were going to take J out for his birthday this week. Well rather than go out Friday, which we found out was bad because J was leaving work early tomorrow we decided to take him to Syberg's tonight....dude, it was freaking so much fun! We were able to get a few more people to go out with us tonight and we had a heck of a time! I probably drank a little too much but I worked a lot of it off by dancing again. But this time we got J out there on the dance floor along with one of our bosses, who I would never expect to go out and kick it with us. It got a little crazy but all in good fun. I was a dancing fool...and actually being the quiet, shy girl who works in accounting seems to be just a facade I have. I don't think anyone has ever seen me have so much fun...including my friends who have known me for years. Really I could have given little thought to who saw me and what they thought of me, but overall it was the most fun I have had in forever. And wow, the guys can dance...I didn't think they could and I wouldn't have expected them to but they got out there and it was great. As some of you know, one of my favorite songs is "The Thong Song" by Sisqo and I was actually able to get both J and C (one of our bosses) out on the floor and dancing around me. One of the other girls I work with has a theory about guys that dance...and if that theory is true for these guys then I'm in deep trouble!!! I'm not going to share that theory but it's a great one. You can email me if you want details. Anyway, dancing was a very good way to work off all of those extra calories from the Smirnoff Ices I had plus the shot I did with the guys. I couldn't let them show me up...if I'm one thing...its competitive...I will fight alongside the best of them! So finally at about 10:30 we called it an evening....C had to get home and J rode with him so me and the girl I came with decided to leave also. I didn't feel bad until I made it to the parking lot...then, I don't know what happened. J offered to take me home, but it was way out of his way so I drove to our office and then had someone else follow me home. Really I don't feel that bad....I just feel the room spinning every once in awhile. I called my cousin Mary and Chris just to let them know that I made it home alright and I am in the process of making my cake for J to take into work tomorrow morning. I hope that it is still edible....I just added the ingredients that it asked for...so it shouldn't be too bad. How much can I screw up a cake mix???? Anyway, I need to get ready to ice my cake here in a few so I'll be sure to update soon! Hopefully I'll wake up in the morning and be ready for work...but I know what happened the last time we went out on a Thursday night and it wasn't pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
1) I know you. You're a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I'm surprised you actually made any sense whatsoever with this post.
2) Dancing fool? So, it's just like normal, only now you're dancing. ZING!!
3) Having fun without caring what people think? Seems you're finally growing wise to what I've been doing for years now. And you wonder why I'm always so cheery. :P
1)I am a lightweight...note to self...no more than 4 Smirnoff Ices and one shot of who knows what.
2)True...who cares...it was an awesome time!
3)I am growing wise...only took me almost 23 years...but finally I'm having an awesome time!!!!
hey baby!
Not sure who posted but, hey...how you doin'???? :P
Post a Comment