Sunday, September 18, 2005

Something Different

I don't know why I made this blog other for the simple fact that Joe has been on my case about it. He was tired of getting the useless emails and surveys from me so he figured that if I had a site of my own I could type all of my random thoughts here instead. (Ha...what he doesn't realize is that I'll still keep sending emails too.) Anyway now that hockey season is almost underway and football season is in full swing, I will have a few things to comment on. Plus the Cards are headed for the postseason and that should be an exciting time as well.

I don't think I'm a very exciting person, but I will try to post a few updates about my adventures with life too. I'm sure everyone will love to hear about my accounting dilemmas in the trucking industry, but feel free to comment whenever!

No comments: