Sunday, September 18, 2005

2nd post today...woo hoo!

2nd post today...I'm on a roll. Actually the first post is dated today but it was really from yesterday. As a few of you can attest to, I've had a heck of a time getting this thing up and running. I created it yesterday afternoon and then when I went to fix some stuff last night it wouldn't bring anything up so after being frustrated for about an hour or so I scrapped everything and started over this morning. (Thanks Shell and Tom for listening to me complain last night and trying to help me get this thing to work correctly! I believe it was just user error on my part although I'm not sure what I did differently today.)

Anyway, the Rams game just finished up and I have to say...I hope they play better in their home opener next Sunday than they did today. They got the win and I guess that's all that really mattered but they just didn't look very good out there for much of the game. Thank goodness that Kurt Warner didn't look that great for the Arizona Cardinals for a good portion of the game. He tried in the end, but failed due to the fact that he didn't spike the ball and get another play off. Man...what happened to him since those few great years on the Rams? He just doesn't look like the same guy he was when he took the team to the Super Bowl in 2000. Really though I can't say much, I'm not the same person I was back in 2000 either...people change and I guess I need to realize that. I do have to hand it to the fans in Arizona - they were a class act today - throwing bottles and cups onto the field in the 4th quarter because of a call made by the refs. The right call I mind you, but does that really matter???

Not to do a complete 180 here, but if anyone can provide me with some insight that would be great. Here's the situation: I've only got 2 months left to take my Real Estate License exam but I'm wondering if I should really take it or not now. I still haven't found a broker to hold my license and I'm not really sure if I will be able to find one to hold it because I don't really want to do the whole selling houses right now, but I would like to have my license just in case I would need it someday. Most brokers really don't want to just hold a license because it creates more of a liability for them if I'm not making them any money. So I've kinda been putting off studying and going to register for the exam. Now I'm thinking I just might go to a tax preparer and take their class and exam and prepare taxes during tax season. (I know the tax laws and can do taxes but to work for someone you have to take their class to prove you are competent to actually do them.) But then I was thinking that Attilio's is hiring right now too and I could work there part time and sell the T-burn combo...heck, I'm educated on the product and it does work so I could totally sell it. The other night I was in there waiting to work out with Demetrius and two ladies came in to get more info and I was able to give them a little bit of insight into the product and both of them ended up starting the program. There are so many opportunities for me out there and I guess that since I was busy for so long with school and work I need the same thing now. When I mentioned everything to my mom a little earlier today she gave me some good advice and told me that it might be nice for me to just take some time off and not to over extend myself and just enjoy my life because I'm only young once. That is a good thought too and I have enjoyed going out after work and just having fun and living in the moment. So whatever advice anyone can provide that would help a bit.

Just another random thought that has been milling around in my head for a few days.

1 comment:

Britt Phillips ComputerMillions.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.