Even though I graduated a semester early and saved myself nearly $10K in tuition, it still took me 9.5 years to make that final student loan payment. The monthly payment isn't horrible but it had gotten down far enough that I figured it was smart to save myself the little bit of interest and just call the lender to pay it off. Today was that fateful day. Felt good to finally say sayonara to my student loans.
Oddly enough, I had been considering going back to school....definitely not for Accounting though! No, I think that ship has sailed. I just wasn't entirely thrilled with the idea of working full time and trying to take evening classes, especially working the nutty hours that I have been.
Thank goodness, I decided to hold off on that and settled on a more sane activity like cuddling with this cutie.
I may or may not be spending some of the money I used to put towards my loans on cat treats and toys now.
Come on wouldn't you, especially if you got to see this adorable face every day?

2 comments:
Kudos on paying off your loans! I paid mine off a couple months ago and it feels GREAT.
Also, I am in love with your cat.
Congrats. Now for the next chapter in your life....
Post a Comment