Since I moved and there are no downtown locations, I decided to give up my gym membership at the club I've gone for the last 5 years. It wasn't a hard decision considering there is another gym just 2 doors down from the loft, but it still has taken some time getting acquainted at my new place. It doesn't have 24 hour access like my old place and with the hours that I work, its not always convenient to get in there in with everything else going on. I've started getting back into the routine of going after work a few times a week along with my mini home workouts and 30 minute lunchtime visits to the gym at our office just to keep active.
My boss who also lives downtown and has been working out with me at lunch time recently joined my other gym in hopes of getting in extra cardio after work. Usually after work, you can find me on the elliptical or the stair master but this week she convinced me to try something new. In all my years of working out, I've never tried spinning. My first class is Wednesday night. I'm a bit excited, but more nervous and hoping that in all my clumsiness, I don't break something. My boss gave me two tips for class...I should have my hair in a pony tail and 2 bottles of water for class because I'm gonna need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment