This afternoon I'm taking a break from all of the unpacking and moving silliness and enjoying some time with the work fam. As luck would have it, nearly all of our group got tickets to tonight's Rams-Packers game in our company's suite and since D and I are just a mere 10 or 12 blocks from the Dome we invited everyone over for a bit of pre-partying.
It's the first time the group has been over since our Christmas party and back then he and I weren't even dating, let alone living under the same roof. I expect there to be quite a bit of ragging on D now that the place has a bit more of a female's touch.
Personally, I'm just looking forward to the start of football season and seeing what is in store with the Rams this year. Oh and the dessert cart....can't forget how awesome it is to see that lovely thing come by our door!
Go Rams!
1 comment:
I think the Rams could be decent this year...offensively, at least.
Post a Comment