Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Ringing in 2013

Day 1 of 2013 and I've already caused a stir by falling out of my "Routine Linds" personality.  I ended up going out for New Years Eve and brought in 2013 with friends.  And unlike "Routine Linds", I decided to stay with friends rather than making the trek back home at 3 am.  The stir was caused when I wasn't home this morning and then didn't answer my phone (because it was in my purse on silent) for hours (I was a party animal and slept in far longer than I expected this morning) because this is not typical behavior for this girl..  I apologized for causing such worry and then tried my best to make the rest of the day less stressful on everyone else.

Another other exciting part of my day....my purchase off of Amazon.
Source
Yep, tackling a new culinary project via Coolio.  This started as a joke last night and then we decided why not try it out.  I'll keep you posted on the results of the recipes attempted

Oh and by the way, for those of you counting down....29 days until I turn 30.  OMG.

2 comments:

Shell said...

Holy bajezus that cookbook is hilarious. You will have to talk about how that goes!

Lindsay said...

Shell, it is hilarious! We made Chicken Alfredo the other night. Best Alfredo sauce ever! I have so much to tell you! We'll have to catch up very soon!