This was my tweet a few minutes ago...I think you can tell my exact mood just from these 140 characters:
To the F-ers in my apartment building who stole my internet & cable, I hope u get what u deserve! Thanks Charter 4 responding & fixing this!
In the 7 years I've lived here, I've never once before had this happen and I'm furious that it happened now. Two days without internet or cable....two days....two whole days! The first night I didn't get home from work and the gym until 9:30 and I was so beat, I just figured it was a short outage, but when I got home again last night after a 14 hour day and still found I had no service, I was pissed. Charter couldn't figure out the problem either, from their end, everything looked just fine. Of course, my neighbors weren't having any issues, they were too busy watching my cable and using my internet!
This isn't the first problem over here. There were police outside of the building next to mine Saturday night when I got home and there are constantly fights and arguments out front. But, this is the first problem I've faced first hand. People make fun of me living in North County, heck I make fun of living in North County and I've lived in this area nearly my entire life and I've seen its changes (and not for the good!) over the years.
I've got some time before I have to make my ultimate decision, but I'm guessing my trend for change will be continuing....
No comments:
Post a Comment