Friday, March 16, 2012

That bug bit me

I went to test drive cars and low and behold I ended up buying a new car.  New lunch box, new job, new car...this girl has broken her mold the last few days.  In fact, in the past week I've been quite adventurous!  I've even knocked a few items off of my personal bucket list -- for the first time ever I negotiated the entire deal myself, secured my financing ahead of time with a great rate (shared secure loans are the way to go!) and was able to buy a brand new car too!
It is a little sad to trade in my little race car but the gas mileage alone on the new ride was a nice perk and then you throw in the fact that it's the 2012 North American Car of the Year and it's 9 years newer than the race car and its so smooth and sleek...can you tell?!?  I'm definitely happy with the purchase and I'm still working on a good name for this car.  I've had the k car, the roller skate and the race car.  Better put on my thinking cap!
So without further a-do, here's a pic of my new addition.

Isn't she pretty?!?
As for the rest of my Friday, I'm going to just sit and stare at my new baby and then have some March Madness fun with my former, former co-workers (yes, the group that still loves me!).  Both Mizzou and SLU are playing today so I have to be out there rooting on my home teams.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, but can you control the radio via the steering wheel?

Lindsay said...

I feel like I can control the world from my steering wheel! So many buttons and cool features. I wanted to spend all of yesterday just sitting in my car testing everything out.