Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dedicated to the Cool & Bad A$$es


For Christmas, this awesome dude, also known as Bro Cool A$$ Mofo (or at least that's what it says in my phone) bought Dad, me and himself hockey tickets.  The game we get to go to?!?  Tonight against the Columbus Blue Jackets!  The Blues are in first place and playing amazingly well and definitely are showing that are a team to be taken seriously.  I'm excited and pumped for the game and ready for some fun with the fam. 
We are also celebrating tonight because this guy was promoted a mere 4 months after starting his new job and he passed his management test with flying colors!!  I'm so proud of him!

Exciting news for me as well but I'll mention more of that in the coming week.  Let's just say, I'm proud of me and I'm taking the Bad A$$ title.

In any case, LET'S GO BLUES!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Should have been another ticket in there...*cough*for me.

Lindsay said...

We forgot to get you a ticket?!? Gosh, I'm so sorry! I'll make sure we remember for the next game.
Not to rub it in, but you would have had a blast at last night's game. Another great team effort and another exciting win!
You definitely should get down to STL for the playoffs. It's beautiful around here when you're in search of a championship. :)

Unknown said...

I was following the score on my phone while I was at poker; we had the Flyers game on.

Someday I'll make it out there for a game or two.